Monday 7 November 2011

Working with Photoshop

To get a better understanding of photoshop that I would need for my poster and digi-pack, I did a tutorial as an introduction.
I imported an image of a book into photoshop and used the quick select tool to select just the book and deleted the background of the image. I then created an other layer and imported the images of the sky and the table to create the background. I used the burn tool to create shadow and contrast on the table. Next, I used the quick select tool to delete the pages of the book and imported an image of grass into the place of them. I change the shape and size of the image to fit the template of the book. Next, I used the brush tool to creat shadow on the book. I changed the opacity on the layer to make the brush seem lighter so it looked more like shadow.
I then added some more of the burn tool accentuate the shadow effect. 

I imported an image of a road, i edited the scale by going on 'edit, then 'transform' then 'scale'. I then used the 'warp' key to adjust the shape of the road to fit the book.
I then imported an image of the lamp post and changed the scale to fit the book, I used the burn tool to create shadow under the lamp post on the road layer. I continued the burn tool around the road to creat shadow on the road.
I imported two images of the trees and resized them to fit in with the locations. I used the burn tool to create shadow.

To remove the white bits in the back ground of the tree, I changed the layer options so that they blended in.
I wrote my name in a text box and changed the font.
This is my final result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment