Wednesday 2 November 2011

Location

I have noticed that most of the indie genre music videos are very naturalistic and simple and have similar locations. In my research, my favorite locations for music videos were Ellie Goulding, who used a forest for her video and The Horrors, who used a wide open landscape. Bearing this in mind, I wanted to use a similar location.

After looking at several locations, I chose the sand dunes next to a beach, as I thought it was a good backdrop for my video. I wanted to make the meaning of the song lyrics more applicable to my video by having it in a beautiful and sunny location.


One of the advantages of filming in a large location is that there are lots of area where you can film.





i liked the paths ways of this location and would like to use them in my video.




It is very near the beach so it would be a picturesque background.
There are really atmospheric steps leading up to the sand dunes that i think would work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment