Friday 4 November 2011

Story Board and Animatic

I drew a story board to get down my initial ideas what I wanted to film. I have a very clear idea of the location of my video and the style it will be in.



As you can see by this video, I want a lot of location shots among the footage of my singer as my main theme is nature.


Feedback


Megan- Nice setting and location but I think more shots of this is needed. I think a variety of close ups would work really well.

Josie- a difference of locations would work better. I like the close ups and more of these would be good.

Chelsea- Good use of setting, more shots of it would be great. And I would like to see more of the artist singing.

Ruby- The shots of her of the cliff work really well, i think you should her more involved with the location.

Lottie- The shots of the beach aren't very clear, you should include some connecting shots to make it more obvious of it's involvement. I think the addition of some depth of field shots work make this more effective.

Emily- Location is really effective, I would like more close ups of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment