Thursday 1 March 2012

Evaluation 3

What did you learn from your audience feedback?

Social networking sites played a large part in my feedback process. I was able to use them to gain a better critical view on my work and using this critique, make a better finished result.



I embedded a version of my video from youtube to the site tumblr and asked for feedback on the site and on the youtube link. From this particular feedback, I gathered that  more 'action shots' would improve the video so did a re-shot and filmed some more.


From the feedback I got from my youtube page, I saw that the effects I had used and the location was very successful.



 From my facebook, I got detailed, positive responses to my final video. Most positive was my location and effects I used.


I was also received feedback from my class as to what to change in my video after the first edit. We had group viewings of everyone's anamatic, which helped finalise our ideas, then a viewing of our first cut of our video. It was agreed that my first version had too many shots of just my singer and not enough of the location.


I used surveymonkey.com to create a survey for people to fill out to find out my target audience. I asked questions of find out who best to make my video.


This site allowed me to analyse all my responses in graph form. I took on board all the results from this and changed my video accordingly to fit my target audience



No comments:

Post a Comment