Tuesday 4 October 2011

Indesign Research Pack 2

i imported a photo into indesign and onto a template for a CD design.
I found an image of a bar code online and imported it into indesign to make my cd look more professional.
I also did this for a sony logo.
i found the song titles for florence and the machine's album and wrote then in a text box.
i wanted to use a font that fitted bet with the indie genre so i found one on 1001fonts.com.

For the CD, i did not want to use too many pictures of the artist so i found a picture that was not too high concept and fit in with the rest of the CD. I chose a picture of rose petals as there were roses in the picture in the front cover. I used the same font as the front cover and wrote copy write information around the outside. 

I added the compact disc logo as i saw through my research many CDs used it.
This is my final result. I do not think that having the lyrics on the inside leaflet works quite so well so I would prefer to just have a photo of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment