Friday 21 October 2011

Actress

I have chosen Charlotte to be my actress as I really liked her audition. She was clearly able to lip-sync and look comfortable infront of a camera. Through my research, I noted that she also fits in with the indie genre of music I want to use and was of a similar style to artists I looked at, like Marina and the Diamonds or Lissie.

Outfit


Through out my research, I noticed that the artists i looked at wore very casual clothes in their videos. For example, Ellie Goulding, who wore jeans and a shirt for her video.
I wanted to keep to this, but also add my own take for my video. My song is very much about nature and i wanted that to be apparent in my out fit. I want my singers out fit to be a white, loose dress as i think this is within keeping of that. I also want to keep the look minimalist, by her having little jewellery. Here are some of my ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment